Amazing DIY Coffee + Sugar Lip Scrub
I don't know about you guys but the change in seasons has really messed with my skin, especially my lips! I have been moisturizing my lips like crazy but nothing seems to keep them from getting chapped. Warmer days are just weeks away but my lips need some help until then.
I wanted to share my DIY lip scrub recipe with you. Give it a try and let me know what you think.
What you’ll need: • 1 tbsp coconut oil • 1.5 tsp coffee grounds
• 1 tsp sugar of choice
• 1 drop peppermint essential oil
• 1 small reusable container (I used a travel container from Sephora)
Directions: 1. Start by putting solidified coconut oil in a small container or bowl.
2. Add the coffee grounds and sugar and mix it until it's totally blended.
3. Add 1 drop of the peppermint essential oil and mix well.
4. Use your finger to scoop some out and scrub your lips lightly for about a minute.
5. Gently rinse your lips with water, pat them dry, and voilà! Smooth, hydrated lips.
Don't forget to share this post if you enjoyed it.